Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm a steak and potatoes girl!

My family has reached Delaware and is enjoying time with Grandma and Grandpa. Tonight they are attending a concert...some sort of marching band performance. I am settling in for a night of TV. But I had to visit my favorite restaurant first:

I order the same thing every time: Victoria Filet with mashed potatoes and Caesar salad, with the dressing on the side. 1 glass of Beringer's White Zinfindel to sip along with the meal. And a side of 5 grilled shrimp on the barbie. But...oh, heavens! They have changed the menu (read: raised the prices) and...they no long have the grilled shrimp as an add-on! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! The waitress, a very nice girl named Monique, managed to get me some shrimp anyway. Such a sweet thing...

Anyway, it was a terrific meal! A nice way to begin my evening alone...with 2 dogs and a cat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment