Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Rudy Day!

One of the forums I frequent is Magical Holiday Home, which is dedicated to all holiday lovers, but especially Christmas lovers! Today is the 25th of the month, and that means it's Rudolph Day, or Rudy Day. (The anniversary of Christmas, get it?) On Rudy Day we are supposed to do something Christmas-related to make our Christmas season relaxed and not hurried, by doing preparations throughout the year. Today I plan to update my Christmas card list.

And in the spirit of the season, here's a picture I took in December 2007 of the National Christmas Tree at the Capitol. (I just love living near Washington!)

Happy Rudy Day to all and here's to making next Christmas a little less stressful!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Patty I thought it was Crhistmas again when I seen your picture. I know my life has been stressed and hectic but didn't think I had missed the whole year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice picture..
    Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete