Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ah, happiness!

Today was just a nice day. Subbing at school went well, JJ found out his braces are coming off in 8 weeks, I ate Applebee's for supper. :) But there was just nothing special for me to have a picture of today. So I did a little searching on the World Wide Web to see if February 10th was any kind of a special day. I found out that today is School Day, but I don't have a good picture of either the middle school or the high school my kids attend. (It's also Umbrella Day, but I don't have a picture of my umbrella, either.) Then the wonder that is Wikipedia provided me with a quote of the day:

"It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness." – Charles Spurgeon

This picture brings me great happiness:



This is sunrise over the Blue Ridge Mountains in north Georgia. I took this last March when we were visiting Georgia over Spring Break. This was taken a split second before the sun came over the mountain. I liked this picture so much I made it my background for my desktop on the computer. I'm at peace here.

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! I know what you mean about being at peace. I can't describe it, but I know what you mean. :)

    ReplyDelete