Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Home Ec Lives!

Today I got to sub in Family and Consumer Sciences. That's just a fancy way of saying Home Ec. :) I like subbing in there because I enjoy sewing and helping others learn what could be a dying art form. Here are a couple of projects I've made over the last couple of months:


This is a baby grab ball...the baby grabs onto the ball and can hold it, toss it, chew on it. The friend I gave this to actually lays her baby across it and rolls him around on it. Fun, fun, fun!







I crocheted this baby blanket for a teacher at the middle school whose wife had a baby earlier this month. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it's one huge granny square; alternating rounds of baby variegated yarn with rounds of soft pink (they had a little girl).

Now go create something!

No comments:

Post a Comment