Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And So Begins Another School Year

Today is the first day of school. It's a bit bittersweet this year as not only is it Nicky's first year of high school, but it's JJ's last. This year is going to fly by, I think.

Here are the boys in front of the school sign (looks like they need to get the pressure washer out, as it's a bit mildewy):

The boys get so aggravated with me as I make them get up early on the first day of school every year to take a picture in front of the school sign. But I have pictures all the way back to JJ's first year of kindergarten, and I'm not stopping now. Where are those pictures...I need to dig them out. Talk about bittersweet...

Happy 1st Day of School! Don't forget to drive extra carefully...lots of school children walking, getting on school buses, and driving cars. Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment