Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Craft Room is No Longer a Crap Room!

I finally finished putting the craft room back to a working craft room and not a collection area for the cedar closet cleanout and whatever else happened along.

Here's what it was like in the beginning of the cedar closet cleanout:

The horrendous and totally useless table...


My fabric and yarn stash...inaccessible...

Access to the closet partially blocked and a hazard...

Now...

Ah...I can walk again!

I'm getting inspired by my cleared craft table!

I cleared my bookshelf and have room to grow. The picture above is one of my favorites; my granddaddy gave it to me when I was a baby. It's the guardian angel watching over the little kids print...love it.

This is my doll collection...started by my dad when he was stationed in VietNam so many years ago. My Mrs. Beasley doll has a place of honor here, minus her glasses. (Thanks a lot, Billy!)

But wait!

What's this mess?

Ugh...it's all the mending I found when I cleaned everything up!

Guess I still have some work to do!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I always feel better after I have cleaned up my sewing space!
    Love the color of your walls!

    ReplyDelete