Friday, February 5, 2010

And So It Begins...

Snowmageddon, they are calling it here. I think that's so funny!


We in the DC area are at the beginning of what is being referred to as "an historic snow", one which could set records in the books. I don't see how anything could be worse than what we had back in December, but perhaps I'm about to find out!


Here is the little shrub off my back patio, after about a half hour of sticking:



And here it is an hour later:


Getting a little dark in this one, but this is one hour after the last one--about an inch so far.


With the worst to come overnight, I'm not sure how much of my little shrub we'll see tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. We are getting snow here in central Illinois too, but we are only expecting a couple of inches. It is interesting to see your *time-lapse* photography of your shrub... Snow, snow, go away! :o)

    ReplyDelete