Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Working Desk...Yet Again

I don't know why I find it so difficult to keep my desk and filing cabinet cleaned off. Maybe I don't have a routine for keeping the office up, maybe I'm just lazy. Who knows? In any event, every 6 months or so I get disgusted with the state of affairs in the office area and do a big purge. That came this last week. I cleaned the computer area, the armoire where we keep our paper and disks, the game shelves, and the desk. I left the worst for last...the desk hadn't seen a good cleaning in a while, and had papers needing to be filed from March and forward. Disgraceful.

Yeah, like I said...disgraceful.

So after 3 days of sorting, filing, reorganizing, trashing, etc. here is the finished result:

Now...how long will it stay like this?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, well, sometimes life gets in the way of keeping things clean and picked up! :o)
    Love your angels collection!

    ReplyDelete