Thursday, August 12, 2010

French Quarter Sights

There were many very...interesting sights in New Orleans' French Quarter. Here are a few:

I bought a couple of cute Christmas ornaments in a very nice Christmas store in the Quarter. Lots of Christmas items!!!!!!! This tree was in the front window:

It's a Very Mardi Gras Christmas!

I loved this gold statue of Joan of Arc...

And of course, the infamous Bourbon Street:

There are many strip clubs on this street, open even in the daytime, with the employees in the doorway enticing one to enter. I'm glad my boys weren't with me...they would have gotten an eyeful!

This is one of the clubs...no girls seen here, though.

I'm sure it is MUCH livelier at night! But Friday evening we were on our way to Pensacola. Beach, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment