Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'll Have a Schmall...Salad...

(Inside joke. :) )

So at Weight Watchers last night I hit 40 pounds lost. I celebrated by making a favorite WW chicken recipe that tastes like fried chicken and a roasted potato. The potato was the treat as I ate a roasted potato every day last week and gained .2 pounds. They are so good I couldn't resist!

After that lovely meal, I decided to get back on track. Here was tonight's meal:


It was actually pretty good; I had an American blend of lettuce with chick peas and 4 ounces of the faux fried chicken from last night. The plastic container at the top of the plate had my allotted 2 tablespoons of fat-free ranch dressing.

Pre-WW, I never would have thought I'd make a meal off a salad. But now...Bring on 50 pounds!

1 comment:

  1. Patty~ Congrats to you at hitting 40 pounds lost, you are doing great :) Roger and I are both stuck right now not loosing or gaining which is kind of frustrating. Like the snow pictures, but it does look very COLD!!
    Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete