Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here We Go Again

First of all, can I just say how tired I am of being cold?

Arg!

Moving on...it is snowing here yet again. We were only supposed to get a trace to 2 inches here, with the southern end of the county picking up 4-8 inches. Late last night they altered the forecast and put our little county on a winter weather warning.


As of 4:30PM, we had nearly 5 inches of snow. And it's still coming down. Hard!


Our playground is destroyed. The canopy collapsed in the last snowstorm. Guess it's time to get rid of it, especially since the boys are 17 and 15. :)


I already made the chocolate chip cookies; now I think it's time to get my crocheting and a cup of fat-free hot chocolate and sit by the fire. It's just that kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment