Friday, July 10, 2009

Pampering by the Bay

Yesterday I gave myself my annual gift when the boys are all away at summer camp...my spa time. Even though JJ stayed home with me this year, I still wanted my spa afternoon! I had a gift certificate left from my Cub Scout days with a balance still on it, so I treated myself to a facial, manicure, and pedicure at the Chesapeake Spa and Resort. (Thank you, dear former Cub Scouts of mine!)

This is the view I had while I had my mani-pedi:


The Chesapeake Bay is beautiful...and this area is popular with boaters, as you can see.

Lots of ducks and geese are napping in the warm sunshine!


The facial was wonderful...I thought I was going to drift off a time or two! My fingernails are in terrible shape, so I just got a pale peach polish and here's hoping the nails will grow! I got a wonderful summer color for my toes: hot orange.

Ya gotta wear shades! (Gotta wear shades.)

No comments:

Post a Comment