Sunday, October 11, 2009

Punkin Pickin' and Mums Galore

Nicky and I went out today to buy some pumpkins and mums for the front door today. There are many places around here to buy pumpkins, but we went to a pumpkin "patch" about 10 miles from our house.


They had a wide assortment of pumpkins and gourds, including some in very unusual colors.


Is that a blue/green pumpkin????? Yep...Nicky bought one! Among others...


The display was very cute.


Their mums were too expensive, so we stopped at a roadside stand near our school where we always buy our mums. 3 for $12! Can't be beat!

Here's the front corner of our front door area:


Happy Fall, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Patty~ Your front door area looks great. I only have one pumpkin on my porch and haven't taken a picture of it yet as my duck that also sits out there is NAKED!! Have to wait till I sew up a dress...I love mums but haven't bought any yet.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete