Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and Welcome Home!

We have finally arrived back home after 5 fun-filled days travelling around the South, touring colleges and laying by the pool. Here's one last shot of Myrtle Beach, taken yesterday morning before we left:


We drove to Williamsburg, Virginia last night and spent a fun evening watching bad movies on cable...My Cousin Vinny (not too bad), Happy Gilmore (kind of bad), and Tommy Boy (one of Eric's favorites). This morning we went to Busch Gardens--this one has a European theme to the park. JJ and Eric enjoyed the roller coasters, and Nicky and I rode some of the smaller but still fun rides. They are affiliated with Sesame Place, and have a brand new area for the wee ones. I took a picture of my not-so-wee ones with an old favorite, Grover.


We left a bit early and came home. We are happy to be back and ready to relax tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment