Monday, January 9, 2012

What Is This?

I was in a classroom all day with no windows. I came outside at lunchtime and found a few snow flurries. No indication of this on the weather reports, but it IS January, and cloudy, so a few flurries are OK.




This is near the public library just down the street from the middle school.

 After school when Nicky and I left, it was still snowing. Hard. Here's the view from the car as I was driving home...Nicky took the picture on my cell phone.



By the time all was said and done, here's what we had:



And still coming down at night.



When it finished, we were only left with about 3/4 of an inch of snow. Nothing much at all. But every bit of it unexpected. The weather guys were very surprised.


They weren't the only ones. Gotta love these DC/Maryland winters!

No comments:

Post a Comment