Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cakes, Cakes, and More Cakes!

I do love Cub Scout Blue and Gold season. Most Packs do a Father/Son Cake Contest as part of the festivities. I am a Unit Commissioner for 3 Cub Scout Packs and I was disappointed that only one this year had the contest. But those cakes were pretty creative!

Here's a sampling:


Um...ew! But very creative.


Anyone ready for lunch? This cheeseburger might satisfy the stomach.

Time for dessert? How about pie? (Yes, this is really a cake!)


The Cub Scouts set a lovely table. What a nice centerpiece!


Now for a little web-surfing after that full meal.

All of these cakes won an award, for various categories. I believe the computer won Judges Choice. All very fabulous and mostly done by the Scout!

I can't wait for next year. The cakes just get better and better!

1 comment:

  1. I like that you can tell that the SCOUT made the cake! :o) Great job to everyone! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete