Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Cleaning...Out of the Closet

I have been sick and tired of our master closet. It's small, and crowded, and small...wait, I already said that. Eric has double the clothes--he needs clothes for his suitcase, in case he's called out of town while at work, but sometimes they make their way into the closet. There's hardly any room for my poor piddly amount of clothing. Today I decided to do something about it.

I forgot to take a before picture of the closet with everything in it, but here is most everything laying out on the bed:


Here are the shoes put back in nicely---Eric has decreased his shoe numbers to 9 pairs; I have 10, and 2 of those are slippers.

And here is the finished product...everything put back into place.

I put all the clothes back with the hangers reversed, so that we can see what we use. Eric and I agreed that after 1 year (next First Day of Spring) anything left with the hanger backwards would get donated. I can't wait to see!

This is the pile of stuff waiting for Purple Heart next month. I think Eric and I did a good job getting rid of things that no longer serve us!

No comments:

Post a Comment